Monday 27 November 2006

End of General SAL


I thought I'd come and share my end of SAL picture of HAED Winter by Sara Butcher. I am pleased with the progress I've made and, if I can stay awake long enough, I'm going to stitch on her again tonight.
Christmas shopping wasn't quite as successful as we'd hoped today but we did manage to come home with a few bits. Need to do some more online I think as some stuff is a lot cheaper. It's been a long day on our feet so I think tonight it'll be time to relax in front of the TV!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Your blog looks great Sally. I love the start you've made on Winter, fabulous colours so far.

Anonymous said...

you've made great progress on winter Sally. Julie x

Michele said...

I just found your blog today .. enjoyed reading about everything and seeing your finished :) I love Winter, it's going to be beautiful!

ohhh and I "stole" a few of your blinkies .. hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is beautiful, Sally! Where have you picked up the blinkies you have - like December girl & such? Love 'em!

Michele said...

Hi again Sally, thanks for visiting my blog today :) and or letting me steal some blinkies .. I'm sooo addicted to them! lol .. please add me to your blogs you read .. hope I don't bore you :)

Mary Ann said...

Sally, you have made a great start on Winter--it's looking good! I hope Christmas shopping is more productive today! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blinkies link ... I think! *lol* Now I'm off to play .... ;-)

Michele said...

yes thank you for the blinkie site .. oh my this is such fun!!! lol

Claire said...

You have made wonderful progress on your SAL piece.

Hugs
Claire
X