Thursday 15 February 2007

Harry Potter Quiz

I have seen this on a few blogs so thought I'd have a go!
You scored as Neville Longbottom. You often feel scared
and unsure of yourself as a result of a tough upbringing,
but everyone knows you have so much boiling potential
in you waiting to burst. You get a strong feeling of elation
when you accomplish something and reward yourself for it.
You love your friends and family dearly and are a kind and
loyal friend to have.
Neville Longbottom
59%
Ron Weasley
59%
Luna Lovegood
56%
Albus Dumbledore
56%
Harry Potter
50%
Remus Lupin
47%
Sirius Black
47%
Hermione Granger
41%
Severus Snape
41%
Bellatrix Lestrange
41%
Oliver Wood
38%
Percy Weasley
38%
Lord Voldemort
31%
Draco Malfoy
25%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

11 comments:

Karen said...

I scored as Ron Weasley since I dont read Harry Potter who is he? ;o)

Paula said...

Hi Sally lol I scored as Hermione Granger....
Thanks for the quiz really enjoyed it lol
Hows the stitching going......
Oh and don't worry about the email whenever you get a chance is fine...I'm as bad I rarely go and check mine!! lol
Happy Stitching.....

Lucy said...

So was the quiz correct for you, Sally?

jane said...

I scored as Neville Longbottom too Sally!

Michele said...

that was a fun quiz! I scored as Albus Dumbledore lol Hope you have a great weekend!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, cool quiz Sally! :-) I've bookmarked it to take later as I'm so tired my eyes are crossing now! lol Tootles Sweetie...

Julie said...

great quiz, i scored Albus Dumbledore, what a wise old wizard i am LOL

hope you had a good half term week with the girls

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Hello Sally,

Don't laugh, but I scored as Harry Potter.

Rebecca x

Stitchingranny said...

Not visited here for a couple of days, my you have been busy Sally, you have done some beautiful stitching.

Will come back tomorrow and have a go at the HP quiz as its almost midnight and Im at work tomorrow
:-(

Anonymous said...

Loved your work and it was a good quiz I scored as Remus Lupin

Anonymous said...

P.S sorry my name is Gail (Remus Lupin )