Monday 11 February 2008

My Hunky Angel!

Not much stitching to show this blog post I'm afraid. I just have my progress on Heaven and Earth Designs Guardian ( Paula will be getting very excited!) I did manage to get all the metallic finished on page 7 and made a start on page 2. I decided to stitch one page of background then one page where the angel is so I don't lose interest so I'm now on a page of background. It does go quite quickly as there are big areas of one colour so this is my progress for this time. This is pages 1 and 7 complete and page 2 started.

I finally got Kyrie's PIF finished and made up but I'm not going to show it yet as it will spoil the surprise so that'll be a post for later on once it's flown over to Australia:) I've also got one page of Chris' RR done and I really stitching it. The fabric she chose is so nice to stitch on.

Tonight will be SAL night with Helen on Queen of the Needle as usual but that will be the last for a couple of weeks as Helen is going away on holiday so I thought it only fair that I didn't stitch on it while she's away.


I have received another Make My Day award this time from Andrea Thank you so much Andrea and right back at ya! As I said before I can't possibly pick just 10 as I there are way more blogs than on my list here that I actually visit and enjoy so this award goes out to all those I visit:)

Still no sign on my Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers chart and fabby arriving from Needlecraft Corner so I doubt I'll be ready to start the SAL. My thread order from JJ's that I ordered in their superbowl sale hasn't been shipped as yet so I won't have the threads even if the chart and fabby arrive. Hopefully the threads will be despatched at some point this week.

Thank you to all those who sent hugs and good wishes when I was under the weather last week. Still not feeling 100% ( mind you I never do anymore) and it's difficult to know what to do for the best. I know I am going to have to go to the doctors ( again!) and , hopefully, get myself sorted out.

DH has just set off to Bristol for his "assert yourself" course! As always his hire car didn't arrive on time so he was later setting off than he'd have liked. I must admit, for all us girls can now watch what we want on TV etc, I really didn't want him to go.

Have a great week everyone! {{{{hugs}}}}

11 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Your HAED looks wonderful!:)

Jane said...

I hope you had fun watching T.V. and stitching!

Karan said...

Love the angel, he's growing well.
But Sally - you're incharge of the TV remote & get all of the bed! LOL Can you tell I'm a veteran of my DH working away? I also get loads more stitching done! :0)

Nicki said...

You've done loads! It's looking great :)

Julie said...

Looking good, it's growing really fast

Enjoy your week with the girls

Carol said...

Oh Sally, this is a pretty project

Mylene said...

Your HAED is progressing well. have a nice week.

Sachiko said...

Your HAED looks great!!
Congrats!Make My Day award!

Stitchabilities said...

Oh Wow the Haed looks stunning!!
you do sound busy!!

Samantha said...

Oooh! A very hunky angel you have there Sally :o)

Michelle said...

Your Guardian looks amazing! So sorry you are feeling ill and taken for granted. Big hugs! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!