Thursday 11 March 2010

It's a Fob!

What's this, another blog post this week??? It's so rarely seen from me these days that I've surprised myself! And the reason for this is another finish. Yes I do sleep ( Christine!!) but this one was quick to stitch and easy to finish and it complete's the trio of stitchy accessories.

Shepherd's Bush Shepherd's Fob

Stitched as kitted.

My cording leaves a lot to be desired but I am, nevertheless, really pleased with this.

I have updated my For Sale list so please take a look. Everything must go!!! Lol! I am open to offers and willing to trade for fabric or threads as well.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my previous post. I love getting comments so really appreciate them all:)

Take care everyone!

Hugs

Sally
xx

22 comments:

Barb said...

I love that fob Sally I have it on a pair of my scissors. What a great trio it makes though.I think I shall have to go on the stash wagon as I have ordered and bought too much lately .Whats next?

Ranae said...

What a fantastic FOB. I think your cording looks great

Deb said...

Adorable! I think that your cording came out really nice! And I love the sheep chart on it too!

Lainey said...

Your fob is beautiful Sally!

Kim B said...

Beautiful Sally!!

Stef said...

I've always love this fob, I've stitched the pocket but haven't stitched the fob yet. And your cording looks great Sally! Congrats on finishing the fob and the hornbook!

Lesleyanne said...

Another lovely finish. What's next? Trust me, your cording is better than mine would be.

Christine said...

Its lovely Sally, the cording looks great to me

jane said...

What a lovely finish Sally, so pretty!

Kajsa said...

It looks great! You have gotten so much done lately, and everything is just beautiful!

Karan said...

Another very pretty finish Sally & it all looks perfect. :0)

Michelle said...

Now that is really lovely - well done. Michelle x

Peg said...

Sally your stitching and finishes are just beautiful well done on a very productive month so far. :o)

Peg xx

WendyCarole said...

it's lovely

BRD Girl said...

Sally, please come and get your Beautiful Blogger Award from my post: http://blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Belinda

Stitchabilities said...

That is very pretty!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I love it, Sally! I have a fob exactly like it! Congratulations on your finish.

Solstitches said...

That fob is gorgeous Sally.
I can't believe how fast you stitch and finish things.
I'm on a bit of a SB revival at the moment as well.

Hugs,
Margaret

Mylene said...

Such a lovely fob, Sally. Well done!!

Angela said...

Love it.

Dare I or dare I not look at your for sale list ;-)

Carol said...

Hi Sally. Please visit my blog, I have an award there waiting for you. :o)

Michelle said...

Sally, your latest finishes are so pretty ~ I'm loving the hornbook!

Michelle