Friday 15 December 2006

Let It Snow WIP.

Just here to show my WIP on San Man Originals Let It Snow SAL. This is week 5 and I am loving this the more I stitch it! We are all guessing over on the board what the next part will be and as the song goes "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" we are thinking that week six will be another Let It Snow then week 7 the snowman! LOL! I am so pleased with the threads I chose for this and the fabric. Can't wait to get it finished now!

I have resisted the temptation to start HAED Guardian as yet! As much as I would like to I really need to get a bit done on the HAEDS I have on the go and that's what I'm going to do up until Christmas when the Chatelaine Christmas Mystery IV starts. I am hoping we get some answers about the fabric size and which way round it is. So last night I did a couple of hours on HAED Winter but tonight I might pick HAED Summer up and stitch on that until Wednesday when it's the Quick Stitch SAL on the HAED board, then I'll get QS Dragonette out. After that who knows!! Maybe back to Winter and work on that until Christmas!

I have just received my San Man Originals newsletter/ secret shop order today. I only ordered four $1 charts:
  • Holy Night
  • Silent Night
  • Dreams
  • Snowman Frosty
And received Magic free. I also received a thank you for your order chart and embellishments as well as an adorable pencil with penguins on it! Better not let Jessica see that! LOL!
Only three more school days and the girls will have finished for the holidays. I'm hoping Abi will back for those three days. Jessica is having coursework days and if she gets caught up she can finish Tuesday and have Wednesday off so she's aiming to get everything done. She wasn't looking forward to today's coursework as it's English and three hours with her English teacher isn't something she was looking forward to! Mind you having met her English teacher at parents evenings I can't say I blame her! LOL!
Looks like blogrolling has a fault again! I will catch up with everybody's blogs another day as I really need to get off this PC and do something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Let It Snow" project!! Can't wait to see it all finished.
Cookies to spare? Ha! Ok, maybe I should share ... let's see ... can I squeeze them through the monitor to you? :o)

Anonymous said...

looking good Sally, nearly finished my Part 5 lol. Julie x

Mary Ann said...

Let it Snow is looking fabulous, Sally!!!

Susimac said...

Love your Sanman its really cute.

Su

Karen said...

your Sm looks great I havent even started part 5 yet as it only came yesterday