Tuesday 12 December 2006

Lovely Surprise!

I have had more lovely birthday surprises this afternoon :) First of all my dear friend Lisa sent me the gorgeous Selina Fenech's Guardian chart via HAED. This is the most beautiful piece of artwork and I think my " no new HAED starts until I finish another" may just go right out of the window! LOL! The good thing is, when I do start it, it only needs about 8 colours so I won't have to think about getting another thread box! LOL! Lisa, sweetie, you have really spoiled me with this gorgeous chart. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Then DH came home with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. He spoils me with flowers every year on my birthday. I'd like to share a piccie of them with you.

I also received a couple of Lesa Steele charts from my dear friend Judy in the USA. She has seen them in Hobby Lobby and thought of me and the girls. They are Sapphire Treasure and Emerald Treasure and they are gorgeous dragons! Abi has decided that she wants me stitch the sapphire one so I'll stitch the emerald one for Jess as they both love dragons. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Judy.
No new finishes to report as I ended up not stitching this afternoon! Instead I sorted some threads and had a bit of a tidy up of them while I was at it! So plenty of stitching for me tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!

Hello Sally,

No, you did not get the date wrong.

I am pleased that your day appears to have been a success.

Rebecca x

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Sally!!! Sounds like your day has been wonderful :) The gifts, the cars, that yummy looking cake, and ohhh the flowers .. how spoiled you are *grin*

Enjoy!!!!

Mary Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann said...

I know it's late, but Happy Birthday, Sally. You received a lot of lovely presents.

(And that deleted message was me. I'm trying to figure out this Beta thing.)--I think it worked this time!

dani263 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!!!
I know I'm a day late, but still want to wish you a happy 43rd!!!
You got some real gorgeous stuff as presents! Hope you enjoyed your day and will have a real good year ahead!
TTFN!
Danielle
xxx