Friday 1 August 2008

Another Award!


I am truly amazed that I have been nominated for yet another Brillante Weblog Award, this time by Jennifer of Sweet Pea Stitches. I really do not know what I have done to deserve to all these awards but I am so pleased. I have "met" so many wonderful people in the blog world and feel honoured to have become part of it. Anyway I am rambling now so the rules of this award are:)

1. Put the logo on your blog;


2. Add a link to the person who awarded you


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;


4. Add links to those blogs on yours;


5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.



I know I chickened out on the last two awards I received after nominating people for the others but this time I am going to try and nominate people who haven't received an award and maybe you will find a blog you've not come across before.










I'll be back later with an update on Sea Stars!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thanks for the nomination and your Sea Stars looks wonderful ;)